Thursday, April 14, 2005

I am a lucky girl

My husband loves me even though I am sick and cranky all the time!

My Daughter loves me and doesn't want to leave me... except at night when she asks to go to bed when she is tired. ( Parents will understand how amazing that is!)

My Mother loves me enough to drive out to my house any time she can to either baby sit or help me get stuff done.

The rest of my family is also wonderful!

particularly today, I feel like a lucky girl because I got away with a lie last night. My law professor assigned us a very big project several weeks ago, which I of course left till the last minute... and then didn't get it done in time to turn in when it was due last Wednesday. SO... yesterday I turned in the finished product and told him that it was in my folder all along and that I was very embarrassed that I had forgotten to turn it in! He gave me a hard time at first, but only in fun. He didn't seem to care at all.

I don't think I will tempt that fate again any time soon!

No comments: