Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm officially old

I had the B.E.S.T time Saturday night!

My parents took the big kids for a sleepover, we got an over-qualified babysitter for Chase, and we went out! to a Bar! with Friends!!!!!!!! I don't remember the last time I did that. But I digress...

During our evening out, here are the reasons I decided that I am officially old now.
  1. Everyone was texting during dinner. Although I have full texting and Internet abilities on my phone, there was no one left to text and no reason to be texting. All my friends were either there, or busy doing other things.
  2. I lost count of my drinks after 4... I can't really recall if I had 4 or 5 drinks.
  3. I had to go home when I spilled my last drink. I didn't just spill it... I spilled it without even realizing I'd touched it. Then I sat there staring at the mess too devastated about losing my yummy drink to even realize that it was creeping across the table towards my purse and my lap!
  4. I was in bed by midnight!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It defiantly isn't the years of Band meetings anymore. :-)