Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Bone tired

Did you ever hear someone say that they were "Bone Tired". I'm not sure I knew what it meant but I think I feel it.

After a year in which I worked 3 jobs (Mom, Teacher, Grad Student) I just can't wait for it to end. I have 5 more days of work and they stretch out like an endless country road. The end seems invisible and the scenery is nothing but miles and miles of the same corn I've already seen for 100 miles!

I don't even have the energy to waste time by updating this blog meaningfully. I can only write crap that no one cares about. And click... I can click on a million blogs/sites a day. But I can't post because that requires multiple fingers and brain cells.

Maybe tomorrow will be better. I doubt it though because I'm home alone with the kiddo's tonight... which means either hours and hours of cartoons during which I berate myself for being a lazy parent.... or hours of stressful monitoring and balancing.

Hell, what's one more night of TV... I'll do better this summer Bri, I promise.

No comments: