Taken from the lovely and talented Whoorl, and Via my sister
1. What curse word do you use the most? Shit!
2. Do you own an iPod? No but I would like one.
3. Who on your MySpace ÂTop 8Â do you talk to the most? I loathe My Space, it is playground opediphileses.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 4:15 am. But I snooze until a little after 5:00.
5. What color is your room? Mossy Green, which I totally regret.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Flip Flops, itheirer cute and not trashy.
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take it.
8. What's the last movie you watched? (If you discount my daughter's movies) The Princess Bride, a personal favorite.
9. Do any of your friends have children? Not as many as I'd like.
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Yes antheirer usually right.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? No
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? Dixie Chicks, I just bought it Friday.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? I only drink chocolate.
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? No.
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? No.
16. Who was the last person to call you? My mom.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? I'm positive they do.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Yes
19. How many siblings do you have? 1 younger sister
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Yes - unless I find them physically/emotionally uninteresting.
21. What movie do you know every line to? The Princess Bride, Cinderella, Pretty in Pink.
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? Yes, but they are country singers from the early 90's... pretty lame!
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? I don't use salad dressing.
24. Do you read for fun? Yes, as much as I can.
25. Do you cry a lot? Yes.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? I don't text message!
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? No Tattoos, but I would consider a belly button ring if I lost all the weight.
29. What is the weather like? Humid, hot, and sunny.
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? With a couple tattoos, probably. Covered it them..Probablyly not.
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Not wrong, but definitely something to think twice about. Once you go there with someone, you can never, ever go back. (Thanks for the perfect words Jamie!)
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? Last fall when Brianna was sick.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I have learned to go on about 4, I much prefer 6 or more.
34. Are you in love or lust? Yes.
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Part of my day is always full and/or fast paced. I have two children.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Not lately but I really should.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 30
38. Are you picky about spelling and grammar? Not like you'd expect from a teacher, but still more than some people.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yes'm. Six Flags Great America in scenic Gurnee, IL.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? Same.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy, or back? Stomach, until my back hurts then I sleep on my side, usually my left side.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Yes, and thank the LORD I got it!
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Depends on the person doling them out.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? "I'm Not Ready to Back Down" by the Dixie Chicks.
46. What is your favorite TV show? CSI, but I'm sort oaddicteded to Deal or No Deal
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? I totally agree with Jamie, I want Reese Witherspoon to be my new best friend! I think we would have SO much to talk about.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? Everytime my kids do something cool and new.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Enough money to stay home, and a job flexible enough that I could work part time... but Jamie's answer of "A soda fountain of Diet Coke in my apartment." works for me too.
50. Favorite lyrics? Lately- SaraBeth by Rascal Flatts