Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Day one

I have decided that I don't want to be a size 18 anymore. OK- lets be real, I never wanted to be a size 18, I never planned it, it just happened. I have 3 kids who need a better role model. I have trip to the beautiful beaches of Mexico to plan for (July 2010!). I want to stop shopping in the "Women's" department!

At my smallest (that I can recall), I was a 12 in the months immediately before getting pregnant with my oldest. I want to wear that dress again. Yes, I have a size 12 dress that I bought in that wonderful time and I am holding it in my closet so I can wear it again someday. It's nothing special, definitely not an "investment piece". I think I bought it at Target. But I remember how I felt in it!

Yesterday I did the Jillian Michael's "30 day Shred, level 1". I plan on doing something like this 5 days a week. I know that I need to make it a habit so I picked a time that I will be able to continue even after I return to work in a mere 17 days.

If your looking for me at 3:oo, I'll be in the family room, sweating!

2 comments:

Average Fashion Diva said...

You can do it! Good luck. Lemme know how the 30 day shred goes. I've been thinking of doing it myself.

Jamie said...

you can do it - really! i first thought i was going to die just with level 1, and before you know it, you'll be moving to level 2. and that is the BEST feeling! you'll be there before you know it.