Friday, November 13, 2009

What about the kids?

It's actually been a while since I talked about my kids!

Chase is sick. :-(
My poor little baby has his first cold. He is sniffling and sneezing and sleepy. I wasn't too concerned until he had a "fit" this morning.... 40 minutes of unstoppable crying/screaming. THAT is not at all like my mellow little man! As soon as I got him to sleep, I called the doctor. Of course they don't need to see him but I feel better knowing I checked. Also, inevitably, he got much better after I called. I should call the doctor sooner, even when they don't do anything, simply the call seems to make my kids better!

A great Grant-ism:
When I asked him what he'd had for lunch at school he said, "We had the green beans that are rectangles with circle ends, not the ones shaped like little balls".
I seriously had to replay that sentence in my head a couple times!

And Brianna?
I don't know... Bri is fine. She is super excited to go to the bookstore tonight where her principal is reading a story. She is getting better at her reading and math everyday. She's still stubborn about her clothes but we are learning to compromise with each other.

They are great kids and I can't imagine life with out them!

1 comment:

Stephanie, Mama Dramatist said...

My Bethany refers to all green vegetables as either some sort of "green beans" or "baby trees". She and Grant would get along jusssst fiiiiine!