Monday, November 01, 2004

knock on wood

Well, I'm afraid to say it, but it seems to be a good, calm, relatively uneventful day!

Our family seems to be feeling well at last, I am caught up with my grading for school, this is my one week off from Grad class, it's a good thing!

We had a very nice relaxing weekend. Jamie and Sean (her boyfriend) brought over Doc (her dog) and helped Brianna and I pass out halloween candy on Sun. Sat was just nice time with our own little family. It's been far to long since we've had a nice weekend like this with no major committments or drains on our time.

I am looking forward to seeing what happens in the election on Tues. I am perhaps more looking forward to watching some TV and reading a book (just a novel, no class work here!) tonight with out guilt!

I hope by saying it I didn't jinx it!
Knock on wood for me, all I have available is cheap laminiate!

No comments: