Every once in a while, my kids tell me they are bored... that they have nothing to do. I think I may kill them the next time I hear that!
After this Christmas/Hanukkah they have between them:
- 2 personal DVD players
- A Nintendo DS
- 2 different Leapster/Leap pad reading systems
- More computer games than they can play in a year
- More movies than I've seen in a long time
- TOYS coming out the yahoo!
- Books, puzzles, games.
- OUTSIDE! (When it's not freezing)
Besides all that, I think I am jealous. I would love to have the luxury of being bored. Without laundry, cleaning, cooking, diapers, children to entertain, work to do, papers to grade... to sit in silence and genuinely say I have nothing to do. HA!