Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Adventures in Accountability

I have been thinking about (knowing I should) lose weight for quite some time. That time is NOW! Why?
  1. I am done having children so there won't be any more pregnant feasting.
  2. We have a family wedding in Mexico this July and I'd like to feel slightly more comfortable in shorts and a bathing suit.
  3. I want to live longer for my children.
  4. I'm tired of being 2 people. (2 x's on the tops, digits starting with 2 on the pants).
I am lucky (and cursed) to have my husband along with me on the journey this time but I thought I needed more accountability. SOOOO, I volunteered to be a contributor on a new blog~ Changing our Weighs. You can see what I'm thinking every Tuesday over there.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

wow! this is exciting! do they need a sister contributor? ;)