Wednesday, October 07, 2009

I must be REALLY crazy

I'm thinking of going back to school... again.

I have a Bachelors in Education. I have a Masters in Administration.
Someday, I might get my doctorate.... but not now.

Now I am thinking of going for a second masters in Technology. Or maybe not a masters... maybe just enough classes to get a teaching certification in tech.

Adam thinks I'm crazy in a nutty/incomprehensible way. I only plan on teaching for another 2-3 years before trying to be an administrator. However- If I have to keep teaching exactly what I teach now- I will go crazy in the loony bin/straight jacket/padded room way.

What better in this day and age to become an expert in than in technology?!?
I'm looking at online classes.... Hmmmm....
What working mom of 3 wouldn't love to go back to writing papers and completing projects?
What kind of crazy do YOU think I am?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Go for it Joey! The more education the better. That is our philosophy around here! :)