Sunday, September 14, 2008

Seriously rambling

I just noticed that in changing my background and updating my system with blogger... I've lost some of the things I liked about my blog. I lost my links to other blogs I read. I've lost my list of categories that my posts fall under. I lost my "about me" section.

I suppose I'll get around to fixing it... someday!
Until then- whatever is my new mantra.

I have increasingly noticed over the years that unless faced with a immediate need, I don't want to or can't make a decision. ESPECIALLY at home. As a teacher and team leader at school I make thousands of decisions on a daily basis. What to have for dinner or what errands to run just seems to difficult come evening time.

Is there some amateur psychologist who'd like to tell me why in more detail?

No comments: