Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I really have nothing to say

I am trying really hard to post more often. And today I have a little extra time but I'm not sure what to say...

Brianna is loving Kindergarten. Everyday she comes home with a folder full of little work and she talks about all the friends (but she doesn't know their names yet). It's great! Best side affect for our family- she sleeps GREAT! Between getting up early and go-go-going all day long, by bedtime, poor little dear is wiped out! Soon it will be dark outside earlier and we may even make her bedtime sooner.

Grant is a great kid too! He talks ALL THE FREAKING TIME! Even his "teachers" at daycare say that he just talks to them constantly. It can be really cute sometimes... SOMEtimes. He fell into a table the other day and really hurt his head. Like- we Googled the signs of a concussion- bad. He seemed fine pretty quickly but it was 2 days before he even let me move his hair around to see the spot on his head. However, he loved the children's Tylenol and now asks for it when he's hungry. Good thing mommy knows better! Silly boy!

Adam and I are just as crazy as always. Work is finally settling into routine after all the start of school nonsense. I still feel scattered about half the time but I'm not sure that will ever go away. We signed the kids up for Gymnastics this fall and that starts tonight so...

That's all I can think of right now. What do you want to see/hear?
I am working on a photo fashion show of all Brianna's new school clothes! Still a few more outfits to wear...

No comments: