Friday, May 25, 2007

Tag, I'm it!

Jamie tagged me for this meme....

She seems to think that I have all sorts of time on my hands since the school year is ending and I have a student teacher teaching my classes. She must not have noticed the severe lack of blogging due to the severe neuroticness of ME! I have been more busy now then ever before... AND I 'M NOT EVEN DOING MY OWN JOB!

Anyway... on with the meme....

3 things that scare me:

1. The death of close family
2. Spiders
3. people not thinking I'm smart and capable

3 people who make me laugh:

1. DH Adam
2. "The Kids" aka DD Brianna and DS Grant
3. my coworker and friend; Stephanie

3 things I love:

1. My Family
2. My Job (most days)
3. TV

3 things I hate/severely dislike:

1. reality TV
2. worrying about money around Tax time
3. having nothing to do (see comments above)

3 things I don't understand:

1. insensitive people
2. war
3. runny noses in kids

3 things on my desk:

1. Diet Coke
2. a To-Do pile
3. lots of pens, markers, highlighters, etc in quick reach.

3 things I'm doing right now:

1. Blogging
2. Listening to my student teacher and the class
3. wishing I had some chocolate

3 things I want to do before I die:

1. Travel
2. Be a Principal
3. hold political office?

3 things I can do well:

1. Teach
2. Have Babies
3. listen

3 things I can't do well:

1. talk on the phone and watch TV
2. be blunt
3. dislike you

3 things I think you should listen to:

1. your mother
2. small children
3. yourself

3 things I think you should never listen to:

1. People who don't know you well but give you advice
2. Internet medical info
3. People who are famous but haven't done anything worthy

3 things I'd like to learn

1. how to be blunt and nice at the same time
2. how to keep my house cleaner
3. How to get rich without trying

3 favorite foods:

1. Chocolate
2. pasta
3. peanut butter

3 shows I watched as a kid:

1. Smurfs
2. Solid Gold
3. Days of our Lives

3 things I regret:

1. debt before my marriage
2. not working harder at my early career
3. my own laziness

3 people I tag:

(This was the hardest because I don't have many blogging friends. I'm more of a reader than a chatter...)
1. Janet because I love reading more about my newest friends!
2-6. Stephanie, Heather, Jenny, Min, and Kate at Mama Drama. Because they are SO much fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man oh man...this is a tough one!!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...maybe I can handle this.

Stephanie mama drama said...

Okay, goofy lady! Mine will be up on Friday!