Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My life is painfully NORMAL!!!

I have been trying to get better about posting... and finding nothing of interest to post.

I got some medical test results done... everything is normal, my cholesterol is actually great, and something called albumin in my blood is low but not dangerously so. The test showed that I need to work on my eating habits and loose some weight but a trained chimp could have told me that.

Grant is getting another tooth but I can't tell which one yet. He is up to a whopping 12 teeth now, we are expecting 8 more sometime in the next year or so. My guess is they will show up in groups of 2 or 3 about every 3 months, because, if nothing else, my son is "regular" in his every bodily function and behavior.

Brianna is talking up a storm and asks "Why" about EVERYTHING! This is not really of note though because she is 3 and 3 is the age of annoying and why! She says cute things, but nothing that cute. The most noticeable thing lately is that she repeats things.... apparently, I must say "Okey doke?" a LOT. She says it now but she says "obe dobe".

See... if your still reading... thanks.... what a load of nothing that turned out to be!

No comments: