Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Valentines day

Well, this week I woke up Monday morning wishing the week were over. What does that tell you about my state of mind, and the week I have planned?!?

We have decided on a very nice Valentines day tradition that I think I will share with the group. Yesterday, Adam got his Valentines day. He got to do the day the way he wanted, in his sweatpants, watching TV and playing on the computer, where I brought him his favorite Subway sub. Tonight I will get my Valentines day. A nice family dinner at my favorite restaraunt where I eat appetizers and dessert, no real dinner.

Don't feel like I got shafted because I had to wait and he went first... we called my favorite restaraunt last night and just did not feel up to the HOUR AND 15 MIN. wait to be seated. Since they don't take reservations, we figure tonight we'll have a better chance.

All in all, a happy holiday!

PS- re: my picture below-- I am no longer blonde, I have gone to a more natural light brown/auburn shade that I love.

No comments: