Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Irony sucks

Isn't it ironic (don't start singing...) that the one week I can't possibly have time to relax, or be sick, That I of course get sick. I feel like crap, I'm loosing my voice, and my throat hurts like I have a truck full of tacks trying to get down it.

On top of that, Brianna has been sick. She's had a runny nose (which is really no big deal) but then that progressed to pink eye! And now, like me she seems to be having a hard time swallowing and feels the need to cough a lot. I do mean A LOT! She coughed on and off for an hour this morning. And not little discreet, look at me mom, type coughing. Actual hacking coughs that make me cringe and want to cry for her, while simultaneously holding her as close as I can while praying she doesn't puke all over me.


No comments: