Thursday, October 07, 2004

Another not-so-good day

Today, technology kicked me in the butt!

My lesson bombed, the computers the kids are working on have been kicking them out of the internet server and having to be re-started every 10 minutes.... well thats fine except that 5 or 6 kids get kicked out at the same time and there is only one of me to give directions and deal with the panic!

I CAN'T WAIT FOR 3PM!

I'm looking forward to this three day weekend in a way you just can't imagine! (mentally it's a four day weekend since tommorrow is one of those famed teacher institute days... if your not a teacher, you don't know this but institute days are just an excuse for adminsitrators to bore teachers to death so we know how our students feel everyday!)

Anyway, so I won't be here (mentally or otherwise) until Tues.
To anyone who checks this, and Jamie I think that's just you, have a great weekend and be happy!

No comments: