Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's all about Grant!

Many moons ago, another blogger I read did an "interview" with her kids. I wish I remembered who and I would give her credit! I found a similar list of questions and interviewed Grant... The responses are his verbatim! (I couldn't help but add some of my thoughts.)

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
G- No! (So true, so true.)

2. What makes Mommy happy?
G- A kiss (Always!)

3. What makes Mommy sad?
G- I don't know

4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
G- by making silly faces

5. What was Mommy like as a child?
G- I don't know (He's usually more creative...)

6. How old is Mommy?
G- 43 (for the record, he got one number right but not the important one!)

7. How tall is Mommy?
G- Huge! (Thanks G! I think you might be confusing tall and wide!)

8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
G- I don't know... go on the computer? (What an observant little stinker!)

9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
G- Eat candy! (More than I should...)

10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
G- Being cute (Awwww...)

11. What is Mommy really good at?
G- Cooking dinner... (funny, he never wants to eat it!)

12. What is Mommy not very good at?
G- playing a game (That's it little man! No more letting you win!)

13. What does Mommy do for her job?
G- be a school person

14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
G- Mac & Cheese (Geez Grant, I haven't had that in years! Where did you pull that from?)

15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
G- I love you so much! (Thanks honey-bunch!)

16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G- Sponge Bob! (Huh??????)

17. What do you and Mommy do together?
G- Go on trips (Does the grocery store count?)

18. How are you and Mommy the same?
G- We're both wearing blue clothes! (HA- to be 4 again!)

19. How are you and Mommy different?
G- I don't have white stuff on my feet! (Way to point out that Mom needs a pedicure, Thanks G!)

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
G- I don't know (Sad mommy...)

21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
G- Kids club! (That one was WAY out of left field since this is what we call the daycare at the health club!!!!)

TOO Much! HA!
I will try this with Brianna soon and see what I get...

No comments: