Many moons ago, another blogger I read did an "interview" with her kids. I wish I remembered who and I would give her credit! I found a similar list of questions and interviewed Grant... The responses are his verbatim! (I couldn't help but add some of my thoughts.)
1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
G- No! (So true, so true.)
2. What makes Mommy happy?
G- A kiss (Always!)
3. What makes Mommy sad?
G- I don't know
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
G- by making silly faces
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
G- I don't know (He's usually more creative...)
6. How old is Mommy?
G- 43 (for the record, he got one number right but not the important one!)
7. How tall is Mommy?
G- Huge! (Thanks G! I think you might be confusing tall and wide!)
8. What is Mommy's favorite thing to do?
G- I don't know... go on the computer? (What an observant little stinker!)
9. What does Mommy do when you're not around?
G- Eat candy! (More than I should...)
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
G- Being cute (Awwww...)
11. What is Mommy really good at?
G- Cooking dinner... (funny, he never wants to eat it!)
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
G- playing a game (That's it little man! No more letting you win!)
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
G- be a school person
14. What is Mommy's favorite food?
G- Mac & Cheese (Geez Grant, I haven't had that in years! Where did you pull that from?)
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
G- I love you so much! (Thanks honey-bunch!)
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
G- Sponge Bob! (Huh??????)
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
G- Go on trips (Does the grocery store count?)
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
G- We're both wearing blue clothes! (HA- to be 4 again!)
19. How are you and Mommy different?
G- I don't have white stuff on my feet! (Way to point out that Mom needs a pedicure, Thanks G!)
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
G- I don't know (Sad mommy...)
21. Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
G- Kids club! (That one was WAY out of left field since this is what we call the daycare at the health club!!!!)
TOO Much! HA!
I will try this with Brianna soon and see what I get...