You know your a mom, and it's not funny anymore, if....
- You've sat in the bathroom to read/snack/rest/think not because you have to "go" but just because you can be alone!
- You hide the expensive or best tasting snacks at the back of the cabinet where the little eyes can't see them and ask for them.
- You say, "Yes, we're there." even though your not... just to get 2 minutes of stunned silence from the back seat.
- You can sing every episode/song of one of these: Dora, The Wiggles, Blues Clues, The Backyardigans, The Wonder Pets.
- You know the complete line-up and schedule of either Sprout, Nick Jr, or your local On Demand options.
- You have wasted precious alone minutes looking up the actor who does the voices on a cartoon because, Darn, that voice is SO familiar! (more on this tomorrow!)
.... Or is this just me?