Thursday, February 21, 2008

quickies

Go away perverts!

1. I made it to 31 without having braces. According to my fine dentist whom I trust, I will not be able to say the same thing at 32.

2. My children are SO annoying it's cute! The big one has a 13 year old sass mouth and the little one narrates his entire day! Maybe I will be bored enough later to bring you some of that.

3. I don't remember the last time I took pictures of my children. I am a horrible mother!

4. Work is settling a little, and I am counting down every day until spring break!

5. The new house is still up in the air because of attorney review issues.

6. The old house is not going anywhere. 4 months on the market and not a single showing. Looks like the price will be dropping yet again next week.

7. Without thinking, I just ate an entire box of Peanut Butter Patty Girl Scout Cookies! What was the last stupid thing you did?

8. I can't spell check my entries anymore because work internet is strange and moody.

No comments: