Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Long time no blog

Hello to all my faithful readers!

I've missed the 4 of you! :-)

Seriously it has been a long time since I've posted anything. I will just start by saying that I finally have time to breathe! Grad class is over for a few weeks, work is settling down, the play is over (Did I tell you I volunteered to help choreograph a play? What was I thinking?), and I am not sick everyday. Did you hear that! The morning sickness finally is giving me a break!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! (Now that I've written that, it might come to punish me but I'll take the chance).

More recently in our house was one of the busiest mothers day's I've ever seen. Basically it consisted of family (extended family) from 9:30 in the morning until 9 at night! STRAIGHT! Now, as much as I love my family and enjoy spending time with them... I might just have to insist on a more quiet mothers day next year. All I really wanted was a quiet day at home with Adam and Bri but because my mom and Denise wanted gatherings... I went along. Now, don't get me wrong, I loved the gathering(s) while I was there but it left me very tired and wasn't really my choice of a day. Besides the fact that my husband got me nothing. That's right, nothing! No card, no gift, nothing! I'm not sure he even really realized it until at about 9:30, as we were getting ready for bed, I said to him... "Really, so I'm not getting anything?" And he sheepishly replied... "Well I had something in mind but I didn't get a chance..."

I'm not really seriously wounded or anything but a card would have been nice!

Well, I will leave more topics for later days such as.... Why I hate morning thunderstorms and how 1 minute can change a woman's life.

No comments: