Thursday, March 17, 2005

Start Spreading the News....

I really am not ready to say this to all of you.... but then agian, Jamie is the only one that reads this and she already knows....I'M PREGNANT. I have been trying to hold it in from the greater world for a month now, and just can't make it the three more weeks until it's "safe" to spread the news officially. If you actually know me... just don't say anything to my work place yet, OK?

It is fairly safe to say that this blog will now become a regular series of entries about how I feel, how my body changes, and the fears of being a mother. I am going to use Dooce and some of our other old favorites as inspiration. I will now be a no holds barred, open woman who tells you WAY too much information about myself but if you read this, you know what you're in for!

I am very excited to have this new outlet for my complaints and joys!
Watch out world, Pregnant woman on the way!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you and your family!

-Heather (from book club; I read your blog!)

Jamie said...

OOh, I knew you were still reading it, Heather! :) Jo, don't worry. She's a lawyer - she's a pro at keeping things "mum."