Friday, June 08, 2007

Update

1. Computer Hard Drive was FRIED and we couldn't even use the little magic disk so....
2. Bought new computer! Nice HP notebook however....
3. Am waiting for Best Buy to set it up and then....
4. Will have to wait for new AOL CD or decide on new Internet server then...
5. Will have to upload/set-up etc.

We will still be limited by stubborn husband and his refusal to upgrade to ANYTHING but dial-up Internet. However, we will be back on-line and our marriage may be saved! (In the case that I don't get around to a post about that, let me just say, I didn't realize how much personal time I got when Adam was on the Internet instead of making me work!)

I may be back sooner than I thought! But don't hold your breath, because, this is me, I never posted all that much to start with!

No comments: