Friday, December 10, 2004

Friday blues?

For once in my life, I am not particularly looking forward to a weekend.

1. School has flown by this week, and I’d rather get next week done then have to wait longer for it to come, and go.
2. I have SUCH a busy weekend that I will have a hard time enjoying the various events! If anyone cares, I have book club party tonight, a big corporate holiday party tomorrow (think, chasing 18 mo old, trying to get her to behave, making sure that she is an angel so Grandpa Phil’s friends will be impressed), shopping and travel Sat. afternoon, work on Sunday morning to try and stay caught up, Hanukah with Adam’s family on Sunday afternoon/evening!

Any one of these events would have me happy as a clam, thinking how I can’t wait for the weekend to start so I can go have some fun. All together, it’s just a lot to do!

Having fun is so much work!

I just had a thought….Thank GOD I don’t have any grad school work to do, I might have a nervous breakdown.

No comments: