Thursday, March 05, 2009

Sick of being Sick!

(My apologies if I've already used that title somewhere.)

I am 15, almost 16 weeks pregnant. That is 2-3 weeks into my second trimester; almost 4 months pregnant! I should NOT be sick anymore!

When the "morning"sickness started in late Dec. I was about 6 weeks. At that time, it was actually reassuring to be feeling sick. It meant that all the hormones were working and that little bub was growing! Throughout Jan. I was nauseous all day, everyday. By February, I got through it by chanting the number of days left till the end of my first trimester. When 13 weeks rolled around (last week of Trimester 1), I was overjoyed to feel the nausea lessening. I thought it would only be a matter of days till it was gone all together!

Here I am 14 days later, and I am still sick every morning and most evenings. I even have the joy of random puking! I am no longer reassured or willing to "grin and bear it"!

In related news, that might mean it's a boy. I was far more sick with Grant than I was with Brianna. It would figure... we had a boys name all picked out but now we aren't sure. We ARE sure about a girls name- we're just not sharing yet.

No comments: