Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I doth overreact a little...

Yesterday I received a phone call from the daycare center that another student had scratched Grant's neck during circle time. They applied ice and gave hugs and it was all good.

When I went to pick him up, I had to sign a copy of the "incident report".
I read it... the written version sounds like Grant was the one scratching others, not the victim.
Except...
I CAN SEE THE SCRATCH MARKS ON HIS NECK!

SO- I don't sign it. I ask that the teacher who witnessed the event rewrite it properly. She looks at me funny and agrees. WE SHALL SEE LATER TODAY....

They probably throw out the little form later but DUDE- Grant is the victim here... VICTIM!

1 comment:

Jo said...

UPDATE- They re-wrote it and shredded the old one and apologized. I feel better now.