A Meme/Forwarded email for you to enjoy:
Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be a SCROOGE!!!
Just copy (not forward) this entire email and paste into a new e-mail that you can send.
Change all the answers so that they apply to you.
Then send this to a whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you...Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? both, I like a nice mix under the tree
2. Real tree or artificial? fake, pre-lit!
3. When do you put up the tree? the first weekend of December
4. When do you take the tree down? when Adam makes me
5. Do you like eggnog? NO!!!!!!!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I have a hard time remembering early childhood.... probably Barbies or Dolls
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No
8. Hardest person to buy for? I'm not sure... Aunt Judy and Uncle Jim I guess
9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Strange Catalog findings...
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, but sometimes late and called a Happy New Year card
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever... I start planning early but shop late
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes:)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas: Mom's homemade candies, especially peanut butter balls.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? white!
17. Favorite Christmas song? I like lots of different ones. Currently our family likes the songs on the Nick Jr. Christmas CD... nothing says Christmas like songs sung by Dora, her backpack, Diego, baby Jaguar, Tyrone, and Linny the Guinea Pig!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home, or at family homes
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph (okay..I stole the previous person's answer...I cheated! But they stole it from the person ahead of them!)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? angel, given to me by my parents when I was a kid because it looked like me.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning, except for the matching family PJ's mom gives us the night before.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? shopping in the snow and winter coats
23. What I love most about Christmas? Being with family and days off of school
24. Do you buy gifts for your pets? I don't have pets but I do buy gifts for other peoples pets so, Yes.
25. Have you ever been Christmas Caroling? yes, but I mostly pretended to sing because, I suck at singing on tune!
26. Hot chocolate or Hot Apple Cider? Hot Chocolate, extra marshmallows please!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!