Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Could someone please tell me which pile my brain is under?

I really shouldn't be posting this!

I really don't have time to waste posting and reading blogs. I should be working. The piles of work to be done are near to breaking my desk. And the "TO DO" lists are starting to cc: other "TO DO" lists about how little is actually getting done.

I have been up until 11 or 12 every night this week. (Shut up, don't tell me it's only Wednesday and that it shouldn't count as a week yet.) And the littlest love of my life has been wide awake and ready to go around 5 every morning. This is one very precious half hour earlier than I want to get up.

I have new pictures.... no time to download... maybe by Friday.
I have funny stories.... no time to remember details, oh well.

Kids, I'm sorry Mommy is a raving lunatic who doesn't remember what you were like as babies and didn't keep up with your baby books. I still love you!

No comments: